Today, a few more smartphones are getting added to this list and these include the ASUS ZenFone Max M2, Lenovo Tab4 Plus, UMIDIGI F1 Play, and Vestel Venus V4. Custom recoveries such as TWRP are gateways to a myriad of modifications and customizations options for Android devices. These mods allow users to have a diverse and richer Android experience on their smartphones, tablets, or other devices compared to the pre-installed software. The initial roster contains legacy smartphones like the Google Nexus 4 as well as current-gen devices such as the Xiaomi Redmi K30/POCO X2.
- Here you can download Asus Flash Tool & Asus Zenfone Flash Tool for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
- Answer – Yes, You can root your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB after unlocking the bootloader.
- Paranoid Android Quartz 1 is the Android 10 based release of Paranoid Android.
- You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
True to its word, the update for the ZenFone Max Pro M1 and Max M2 have begun rolling out to devices. The team behind the popular Paranoid Android custom ROM has now started rolling out the Quartz 3 build with new features and support for more devices. After months of thorough beta-testing, Android 10, the latest major version of Android, is now officially available. The update is rolling out to some devices, including Pixel smartphones, the… Back in January, ASUS delivered the first Android 10 beta build for the ZenFone Max Pro M2.
Flashing Asus Android Stock Firmware on your device helps in removing custom ROM, unbrick the device, restore your device to factory, recovery the device from bootloop and other issues, etc. Do you own Asus Smartphone or Tablet and looking for Asus Stock Firmware? From this page you can download Asus Firmware for all Asus device models. LineageOS may be the most popular custom ROM out there, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t firmware files also other popular aftermarket builds. Custom ROMs like Pixel Experience, OmniROM, Resurrection Remix, and Paranoid Android also have a large number of fans. Each of these custom ROMs offer their own take on what the Android experience should be like.
- LineageOS may be the most popular custom ROM out there, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t also other popular aftermarket builds.
- LineageOS ROM Android 11 based custom ROM of Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Pro builds by the Zeelog developer of XDA.
- Now the command prompt windows will open on your windows desktop.
- Flashing delete all your device data like photos, contacts, and apps, etc.
- Android has become the best operating system software because of its compatibility and user-friendly nature.
- After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.
Compare with other Manufacturer Custom Skin OS; Max Pro M1 has Stock Android ROM. Lineage OS 16.0 has some enhanced features like Full Device Encryption, Adaptive Brightness, and Adaptive Battery. To flash firmware on your Asus phone you can use either Asus flash tool or Asus zenfone flash tool depending on your phone model. Also, you need correct firmware and then flash it using the flash tool. Asus flash tool is a small utility application with an easy interface. All you need is the correct set of drivers and firmware. And then connect your phone to your PC, select the firmware and flash it.